Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Start of the Journey to South Africa

It's indeed hard to believe that I'm leaving to South Africa in two
days... The fact that I am watching the games either in the bars of
San Francisco or at home still did not allow me to believe that I am
actually going to watch at least 5 games live in South Africa,
including the final game.

Maybe starting with this blog I would feel it more who knows that I am actually going there. More posts will be
coming in for sure. Today is Tuesday June 22nd and I realized I have
not blogged exactly for a year. Maybe it is coincidence but this is a
great reason to write back and report from the amazing land of Africa.

My beloved Argentines finished their group first and will face Mexico
on the second round. One of the games that I will be watching at
Soccer City on Sunday!

Viva la Argentina!

1 comment: